Virtual Awareness Session
Who should attend
- International private investors - Business Angels - who want to finance and support private Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) individually or as part of a pool of investors:
- Active professionals with an 'entrepreneurial spirit'
- Retired or 'in-transition' individuals
- Entrepreneurs who are now investors
- Decide whether you want to become an angel investor
- Learn about Go Beyond, its international investor community and investment options
How the webinar is delivered
- An active Go Beyond Business Angel shares their knowledge and experience with you
- Interactive presentation, including Q&A
Terms and conditions
This is a virtual event: For best results, we recommend a high speed internet connection to view the presentation.
Dial-in instructions will be included in the automated confirmation email following registration. It is recomanded that first time attendees log in 15 minutes prior to the event for system testing. Registration to this event, entitles you to stay online for the following Investment Event (commencing at 18:30) for free (normal charge is CHF 100; no additional registration is required). Please contact us immediately if you have registered and are unable to attend.
Please 'sign' the online non-disclosure agreement by clicking here. By registering for this event you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained therein.
Please be advised that all our virtual sessions are recorded.