Investment Strategy Webinar - Part 1
Who should attend
- Potential investors who want to better understand what early stage investing entails and decide on their investment strategy
- Private investors who want to optimize their investment portfolio and approach
- Entrepreneurs who want to develop or optimize their approach when raising early stage funding
What will be covered
- Why have an investment/financing strategy, how and when to develop, use and update it
- Elements of an investment strategy which are:
- Types of financing and investments/investors
- Working model
- These are discussed from the perspective of an investor and an entrepreneur.
How the webinar is delivered
- This webinar is delivered in 2 parts.
- A visual presentation is used
- An experienced Business Angel shares their knowledge with you
- Attendees have the opportunity to share their experiences and raise issues
- Review and critique a real case study
Terms and conditions
This is a virtual class: For best results, we recommend a high speed internet connection to view the presentation. Registration is required for Part 1 (and where indicated, Part 2).
Dial-in instructions will be included in the automated confirmation email following registration. It is recomanded that first time attendees log in 15 minutes prior to the event for system testing.
Places are limited (maximum 6-10 attendees). Email cancellations received up to 10 working days prior to commencement of Part 1 will be refunded in full. Email cancellations received between 10 working days and 72 hours (3 days), may receive a credit to use on any of the other Go Beyond events or training modules. No refund will be accepted for cancellations received within 72 hours (3 days) or for cancellation/non-attendance of Part 2 (where applicable).
Please be advised that all our webinar sessions are recorded.