Deal Terms Webinar - Part 1
Who should attend
- Investors and/or entrepreneurs who want to:
- understand, in business language, the various clauses in term sheets and shareholder agreements
- represent their interests and objective when negotiating/signing angel investing agreements
- communicate more effectively with legal professionals
Professionals who are active in the SME investing sector
What will be covered
- Key principles of capital structure:
- different types of shares
- share value
- releasing shares
- What are term sheets and shareholder agreements and why have them
- Most frequent clauses in these agreements:
- what are they
- why are they used
- current practices
- Review an agreement
Steps and tips for closing a deal, pre-closing and at-closing
Note: the topics covered are common EU/US practices. They do not cover local/national specificities
How the webinar is delivered
- This webinar is delivered in 2 parts; part 2 will contain course content not covered in Part 1, due to time constraints.
- An experienced Business Angel shares their knowledge with you
- Attendees have the opportunity to share their experiences and raise issues they currently do, or have faced
- Review and critique a real case study
Terms and conditions
This is a virtual class: For best results, we recommend a high speed internet connection to view the presentation. Registration is required for Part 1 (and where indicated, Part 2).
Dial-in instructions will be included in the automated confirmation email following registration. It is recomanded that first time attendees log in 15 minutes prior to the event for system testing.
Places are limited (maximum 6-10 attendees). Email cancellations received up to 10 working days prior to commencement of Part 1 will be refunded in full. Email cancellations received between 10 working days and 72 hours (3 days), may receive a credit to use on any of the other Go Beyond events or training modules. No refund will be accepted for cancellations received within 72 hours (3 days) or for cancellation/non-attendance of Part 2 (where applicable).
Please be advised that all our webinar sessions are recorded.